 People / 2347
    Re: Find your Birthday Buddy —Timothy Culberson
    March 17 1981 ..no matches yet! ..and since everyone else is including uninteresting comments about their birthday, I have 2 friends who share a birthday 2 days either side of me - one Mar 15 and one Mar 19 - so I don't have any problem remembering (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Find your Birthday Buddy —Ronan Webb