 People / 2268
  Re: Find your Birthday Buddy

(...) Awwwww, man, I would love to have that birthday! Halloween is my favorite holiday. Grrrrrrrr. Anyway: June 8th, 1975 (now is that the 1900 or 1904 calendar .. ?) Shiri, would it be possible to post the matches when the replies start to die (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Find your Birthday Buddy

(...) I'm doing more than that - I'm making a table of *all* birthdays. I can list the couples (there're already two triplets too) when I'm done, and the posts cool down. How's that? I'm also interested to see if we can fill *every* day of the year (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)