 People / 2249
  Re: Find your Birthday Buddy

February 7th, 1979. Happy birthday Siri! I hope you get a lot of those presents, with that familiar sound heard when shaking them. :-) Tommy Larsson, Sweden (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Find your Birthday Buddy

Happy Birthday Shiri... I don't know you but HB anyway :) Hope it will/was a good one :) That's the good thing about living in Australia... our birthdays will always come before yours :P Mel (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)