 People / 2198
Re: Find your Birthday Buddy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 10:46:27 GMT

Same day as my father. 3/3/44

--
Jason King
LugNet #665

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:3B35489D.2A560C0C@mindspring.com...
Bob wrote:

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
XFUT lugnet.people
So if you wanna see if I'm right or if you wanna prove me wrong - reply • to
this post with your birth date. Year not required, but that's up to • you.
Since there are both Europeans and Americans here, please type out the • name
of the month, so as to avoid confusion of day/month numbers.

-Shiri

March 5th for me

Ooh, there's the closest one to me yet.

3/3/63

Sorry for not obeying the rules but I like the numbers so much. I think
you can figure out which is the month and which is the day :-, and the
year should be pretty obvious...

My office mate when I started at IBM as a contractor was a birthday
buddy (though we didn't discover that until like his last day of work).

Frank