 People / 2170
  Re: Find your Birthday Buddy

February 3, 1961. I already have lots of Birthday Buddies: my Maternal Grandmother, my Mother-in-law and my Brother-in-law. Plus two former NFL quarterbacks: Bob Griese (Dolphins) and Fran Tarkenton (Vikings). Ken (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Find your Birthday Buddy

(...) That's my half-birthday! (I'm August 3, 1971). (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)