 People / 2165
  Re: Find your Birthday Buddy

<snip> I already know my birthday buddy, it is my grandmother. :-) We were both born December 14th, I was born in 1973 but she was born several years earlier. ;-) Jude BTW the odds of 2 people having the same birthday in a room with 30 people is (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Find your Birthday Buddy

(...) <grin> yah. Me and my cousin are the same date, four years apart... my aunt, her daughter and my sister were born on January 3rd, 4th and 5th respectively... my dad and my cousin on the 2nd and 4th of September... close calls. -Shiri (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)