 People / 2152
  Hello, and have some cake!

Hello LUGNET, It's good to be back. I now have a wife, and we've been travelling to many places. Here is a link to a wedding photo, along with the bit of Lego building I've done recently: (URL) it's a wedding cake topper -Erik (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Hello, and have some cake!

Awww, you're soooo cute! Congratulations, Erik! -Shiri (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Hello, and have some cake!

Thanks! Are you referring to the Lego people, or us? Tidbit: there are 2 white corner slopes you can't see in the bride's train. Something old, and so on. Initially the base was made of yellow 2x10 bricks from the Legoland CA shop (thanks Tim (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Hello, and have some cake!

(...) Hey Erik! Welcome back. Congradulations! Nice pictures. Now that you are back, perhaps you have time to finish up the Ancient Building Contest bussiness. I (like others) am waiting to see the official results. Thanks in advance. Rich -- Have (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Hello, and have some cake!

(...) Mmmm.. Cake! :-) Congratulations to you both! -Suz (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Hello, and have some cake!

Erik, Congratulations to both of you! Nice topper too... :-) -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Erik Olson" <olsone@spamcop.net> (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Hello, and have some cake!

(...) Very nice piece of art (very Legoland looking)..:-) Congrats!.. Selçuk (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)