 People / 2138
Re: Find your Birthday Buddy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 06:53:15 GMT

In lugnet.people, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.people, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  1 April, 1971.  (No jokes, I've heard them all before)

So wait, when you were born, did the doctor...

   ...fall to his knees and thank the Creator for such
   beauty as was newborn me?  Why of course...not.
   I did ask the obvious question, "why couldn't you
   [mother] have held on until the 2d?"  I was born
   at 12:02pm.  You tell me how she answered that,
   or more appropriately, just *how* psycho the laugh
   was...

ok ok, I'll shut up now!

-Shiri (not functioning at this hour)

   "Funny, that's what the doctor said!"  I was born
   on lunch break!  :)

   narf

   LFB