 People / 2077
Re: Going on vacation...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 21:49:09 GMT

dataAndrew wrote:

Matthew Gerber wrote:

I'm sorry Bram, but that is not acceptable.

You are required to bring a laptop with satellite internet access, a digital
camera, and at least half of your collection with you, build at least a MOC
a week, and post them immediately to LUGNET. Slacking off like this will not
be tolerated! LEGO is not just a toy or a hobby, it is a horrible bitch
goddess that must consume your every waking moment.

But seriously, where are you staying. I live SO close to so many prime
camping spots and never get the chance to go-I'm jealous of you!

Oh, and have fun, too!

Maybe he could build a tent out of lego. :)
We'll miss ya, Bram!

a LEGO tent:
http://www.baseplate.com/mavica/mindfest/shelter-2.jpg
http://www.baseplate.com/mavica/mindfest/shelter.jpg
courtesy of:
http://www.baseplate.com/mavica/mindfest/richard-1.jpg

[gasp] look who's in the same directory!
http://www.baseplate.com/mavica/mindfest/bram.jpg

Have fun, man! breathe some fresh air for me.

-Suz