 People / 2075
Re: Going on vacation...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 20:37:00 GMT

I'm sorry Bram, but that is not acceptable.

You are required to bring a laptop with satellite internet access, a digital
camera, and at least half of your collection with you, build at least a MOC
a week, and post them immediately to LUGNET. Slacking off like this will not
be tolerated! LEGO is not just a toy or a hobby, it is a horrible bitch
goddess that must consume your every waking moment.

But seriously, where are you staying. I live SO close to so many prime
camping spots and never get the chance to go-I'm jealous of you!

Oh, and have fun, too!

Matt

In lugnet.general, Bram Lambrecht writes:
I'm going to California for three weeks.  I'll be camping, so don't expect
any replies to email until mid-July.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu