 People / 2036
Re: Dave Johann, please contact me!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 23:11:06 GMT

James,
I called and just spoke to Dave he said that he'd "take care of it". He is
still off-line. He and I are supposed to get together Saturday and do some
trading, so I'll mention your request again. At the meeting Dave was the guy
with the card table that had all the little similar mechas (and the M-tron
stuff). Not to be confused with the other table that had Mark Sandlin and
Chris' models on it.

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, James Brown writes:
I heard quite a while back that Dave was off-line (can't recall why,
exactly), and I'm wondering if he's back on, or if he's still stuck.

Dave, if you're around, can you please e-mail me about an old Brickbay order
I'd like to close off?

If Dave isn't on-line, I'd appreciate if someone could put us in contact
with each other.

I feel really dumb, because 11 days ago (Lugola at Brad & Shelley's) I
almost certainly met him, and completely missed the connection. :/

Thanks,

James