 People / 2018
2017  |  2019
Subject:
yay for us!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 02:57:59 GMT

Karen and I have successfully completed the purchase of our first house!
(Well, condo.) It's been a very stressful time for us, but it's all worth
it, because now we'll have room for a lot more Lego. :)

  <http://www.mkmiller.org/>

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>