 People / 1947
Re: Fantasmic Excitement!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 16:34:36 GMT

Hey Bill! Welcome to LUGNET! I hope you get a chance to meet some of the people
who post here. Check out the different local LUGNET organizations and see if
there's a group near you. I live in Los Angeles so I'm part of LUGOLA. We have
builders with a variety of tastes, from big LEGO sculptures to futuristic LEGO
vehicles and robots.

Do you build any particular themes or styles? I'm more of a spaceship builder
lately, but I like everything LEGO. Well, good luck and have fun!

Dan