 People / 1888
    Re: Wedding plans —Kevin Loch
   (...) That's great! A couple corrections, it's Kevin Loch and Denise Jadud, and we won't have room for guests in our room. We will have room in our car for transportation purposes except on Saturday night (no DD). KL (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Wedding plans —James Brown
   (...) Cool, thanks. James (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)