 People / 185
  Re: LUGNET Memberships

Woo-hoo! I love those chest-stickers :) First a question - I made a mistake - d'oh! I forgot to put my country in the address field, is it okay to go back with my browser, change the information and re-submit, or should I email the changes to (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: LUGNET Memberships

(...) No, that would create a second event in the applications log. (...) I would say, simply just wait until you get the info/password that lets you edit your personal info, and then you can easily make the edit directly yourself. :) (...) It's not (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: LUGNET Memberships

(...) Ooops, I take that back -- I'll have to make the change, otherwise it's a "chicken and the egg" paradox because your info might not get to you via post without a complete address. :) You can just respond to this post and mail me the country (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)