 People / 1846
  Not dead.

So, in case anyone was wondering if I'm dead or something (probably slipping way out of the top 10 posters list), the answer is: no. But I've been really busy both at work (Linux use is really picking up at BU!) and at home (Karen and I are buying a (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug)