 People / 182
    Re: Age average —Ray Sanders
   (...) Oh good, at 45 I was beginning to worry that I was the 'old fart' of the AFOL group :) (...) Maybe if I can just sell a few more silver buckets I could retire (yeah, right !) Ray (wondering if I need to build on an addition to house all these (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Age average —Ben Roller
   (...) Nah, not THE old fart. Just one of many. ;) Ben Roller (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)