 People / 1787
  Re: Minifig Wedding Travel Arrangements

(...) My only minifigs that breathe are the Wild West Native Americans, the only ones with noses... Cool deal! I look forward to seeing the minifigs lined up. Should there be notation included for which side they'd be supporting, Todd or Suz? (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Minifig Wedding Travel Arrangements

(...) [snip] (...) good point. (...) we'll be having mixed seating. (...) lol. thanks, Suz (23 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)