 People / 1766
Re: Wedding Dress Code
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 03:47:10 GMT

<snip>
I have been a LLC in the evening, and it's not exactly what you'd expect in >the summer in California.  It was a lot chillier than I thought it would be
(and this was in July!)
<snip>

But still, it is still 65-70 at night during the summer there, and its
cooler there because it is a stones throw to the ocean. I work at Sea World
here in San Diego, and it has been REALLY cold here (at least to me) and i
see people in shorts and short-sleeve t-shirts all the time going on the
water ride I work at, I always ask them if they are cold, and their reply is
this "it is hot compared to where we come from!" Point is, there may be a
slight chill in the air, but it will be a Southern California chill, nothing
to serious. A light jacket or windbreaker should do you fine, but even with
that you may find yourself using the lockers they have in the park. During
the day it will be hot.
Mark