 People / 1745
  Re: Well, I'm still alive again...

(...) Yup, they should be. There should be one of those yellow tags for each bullet casing. I don't think they use those for any other kind of evidence (though I'm not entirely sure). eric (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Well, I'm still alive again...

(...) They marked all sorts of stuff. They marked a McDonalds bag, a lighter, and some miscellaneous scraps of trash. Frank (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.nc)