 People / 1736
FW: The Clan Just Got Bigger!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 19:55:34 GMT

I figured I'd pass this along to LUGNET for Tom...

Congrats, man!

-Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom McDonald [mailto:radiotitan@yahoo.com]

A birth announcement!

It's a girl!

Julia Marie
3/01
8:09am
7 lbs 10 oz
20 in

Mom and baby are fine, no complications. We started the epidural much
earlier this time, greatly reducing not only the stress caused by pain
but also the time spent in active labor (more like 9 hours versus the
previous 27). They should be coming home Saturday morning.

Admission price for anybody dropping by is one meal, tasty snack, or
yummy cigar for the new Daddy (if you don't know which cigars are
yummy, then you'd better stick to food ;-).  Mom eats when she feels
like it, and at home has her own personal chef in the form of the said
new Daddy).

Daddy and Kelly are doing great too!

Love, kisses, and "new baby smell"...
Tom, April, Kelly and Julia

P.S. Also send cash, Legos, or digital camera (preferrably with at
least 1.3 megapixels, capable of focusing at 2 inches, 8MB memory, and
can be tripod-mounted ;-)