 People / 1726
  Member home pages & personal web pages

Hi I am a new lugnet member (947). You can look me up in the lugnet member directory. I was wondering why (a) my member page does not have a link to my lugnet web site, and (b) why the member directory does not list my personal web page beside my (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Member home pages & personal web pages

(...) Hi! Here's your profile page: (URL) I was wondering why (a) my member page does not have a link to my lugnet (...) You mean to here? (URL) guess because there isn't an automatic link to there from your profile page. I believe you can add a (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)