 People / 1675
Re: Shiri Visits Seattle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 05:45:27 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

In lugnet.general, Mark Sandlin writes:
I posted mine to brickshelf, but you'll have to wait till the end of the
week for Shiri to get home and post hers.

Well, I'm baaaa-ack, and here are the pictures!

Looks like you had typical Seattle weather...

I had a lotta fun, thanks for having me, Mark! I was disappointed for not
meeting anyone else, but that was 90% my fault for not planning well. :-/
Maybe next time...

Looks like Scar had a good time also...

(1) Ha, ha, Mark'll get this. ;-) See, *I* got queasy after dining in a
"wonderful" *Mediterranean* fast food stand. I didn't feel too well
afterwards, which was embaressing, considering I was eating falafel. <grin>
Oh well...

It's not always wise to eat one's native food in another country....

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com