 People / 1636
1635  |  1637
Subject:
Shiri Visits Seattle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 00:49:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi Everyone,

Shiri came by my house today while on vacation with her family. I took a few
random photos, but Shiri took most of the interesting ones.

I posted mine to brickshelf, but you'll have to wait till the end of the
week for Shiri to get home and post hers.

Anyway, here they are:

The Grand Admiral and Scar

Shiri's bucket o' people

Shiri Takes a Photo

The Guards pay respect to Scar

Shiri's Magicians meet Barek'No (The only Castle character I've ever made)

Grand Admiral Sandlin and Scar in the Westlake Center food court.

Like I said, Shiri took most of the interesting photos, so stay tuned, and
she'll post them when she gets home. :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego