 People / 1588
Re: Let's be realistc (WasRe:MoreVenomAnyone? (WasRe:Givethemabreak (was:Hey,like,isanyonethere?)))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 08:48:43 GMT

in article B6AA3CF7.D0DF%sandlin@nwlink.com, Mark Sandlin wrote:

in article G8J7vu.CB6@lugnet.com, Suzanne D. Rich wrote:

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:

I'm hoping to arrange a "package" sort of thing for AFOLs who would like
to attend. It may include a weekend LL pass and discounts on airfare,
lodging, etc plus the wedding itself. I hope we will have many
guests! Only about 6 family members will be there (!)

I hope it's a good package, because on this short of notice, I'm not sure if
I'll be able to afford to be there.

I sure hope I can!

Just checked the Alaska Airlines web specials.  There's one for $169 from
Seattle to LA. Don't  know how long it'll last, so I'll keep my fingers
crossed.

Anyone in the LA area want to host an AFOL for a weekend? :^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego