 People / 1515
  Re: Hobbies....

(...) Hmmm... -Writing, Poetry and short stories: (URL) (nothing online though) -Acting - a few musicals, written by our group director, including a tour in Germany, which was a lot of fun, but unfortunately ended with tragedy... I also acted in a (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Hobbies....

(...) <snip> (...) Do you mean riddles like this: Two men are found dead in a cabin in the woods. How did they die? And you have to ask yes or no questions to deduce the entire scene? If so...I love those. Do you know of a source that lists some of (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Hobbies....

(...) There is a game called "Mindtrap" (found in the board game section of toystores) that consists of a bunch of cards with questions such as these. I used to include this type of question as extra credit on my math tests because I like to give (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Hobbies....

(...) Mindtrap is a lot of fun (and the radio ads were great, too)! I just wish I could find someone who wants to play it with me... :\ Jeff (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)