 People / 1509
    Re: Hobbies.... —Amy Hughes
   (...) So there's at least two people in Michigan who use MiniDisc :-) Other hobbies? Photography, cooking, gaming (non-computer), composing, being Mom to two kitties. Amy (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Hobbies.... —Scott Sanburn
   (...) At least three. My roommate Tony introduced me to it. thousands of dollars later... : ) One for my vehicle, one for work, one for upstairs, one for my recording area.... one for my wife... Scott S. -- ***...*** Please visit (URL) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)