 People / 1506
    Re: Hobbies.... —William Brumbach
   In lugnet.people, A. Mark Wilburn writes: . (...) Ack! My ears are burning. Statements like that make me cringe. It's good to be a single guy it's good to be a single guy it's.... junior (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Hobbies.... —Mark Sandlin
   (...) I think your mantra should be "It's good to find an understanding partner" My wife has no problem with me going to LEGO meetings. :^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)