 People / 1381
    What I'm bringing home for Christmas —Tim Courtney
   Well....some of you will think I'm crazy, others may thing I've arrived. Here's what I'm bringing home this Christmas - and yes, this is all LEGO: (URL) box weighs about 20-30lbs, inside it are a lot of MOCs, MIBO, and a TON of loose brick I so (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.people)