 People / 137
    Re: LEGO matchmaking (was: Re: Movie list) —Mark Lindsey
   (...) Are we talking real or the lego statue type? :) Mark L (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

        Re: LEGO matchmaking (was: Re: Movie list) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Real. Todd and Suzanne are proof. They both are no longer with their NLSOs and with each other instead. Now, I don't think it's wise to go searching for romance on the internet, and they didn't. But if it happens, hey. (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)