 People / 1360
Re: "I know something you don't know..."
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 16:19:26 GMT

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message

   Whoa.  That makes three of us.  Now, this isn't exactly a
   comprehensive sampling, but it does make me wonder the age-
   old wonderin'--among LUGNETters, what's the percentage of
   lefties?  In society it's between 12 and 18 per cent; here,
   I'd be willing to wager, it's a lot higher.

   I know the question has come up before, but alas, the news
   search isn't available, so I'll start it anew!  :)

   Are you a lefty, a righty, or an ambi?  What effect do you
   think it's had on you, your LEGOness, and so forth?

I'm a lefty.  As for how this has effected my 'LEGOness' - I have no clue.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne