 People / 1358
  Re: "I know something you don't know..."

(...) Sorry to break the string, but I'm right-handed, and rather good at foil and sabre (didn't use epee). Or, at least I used to be. :-) My Lego soldiers are all trained to be right-handed, but the pirates have a disproportionate amount of (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.people)

  RE: "I know something you don't know..."

(...) I have a feeling that the majority of replies you will get will be from lefties, because righties aren't really concerned about their handedness. :) So I doubt you'll get an accurate sample :) --Bram (right handed) Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.people)