 People / 1248
1247  |  1249
Subject:
I miss my music...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 18:00:10 GMT

Last Wednesday night, as I lay slumbering in my bed after a pleasant
night of Karaoke and Kamikazes, some vile person broke into my car,
stole my stereo, and my ENTIRE CD collection (110 CD's GONE with the
wind!). This took place AT my apartment complex, where my car was parked
in its covered parking space. A window got broken, and when they ripped
out the stereo they also managed to destroy my air conditioning/heating
controls. It's starting to get REALLY cold here in Northern California!

AAA Insurance is covering the stereo and the repairs to the air
conditioning, however my insurance ONLY covers $50.00 for the CD's.
That's over $1,300 worth of CDs. *sigh* I'm going to cry now. Just
thinking about my They Might Be Giant's CD's all being gone now has made
me sad....

In any event, after I rebuild my collection I'm burning everything to
put copies in my car. The rest of it will stay in my house!

Matt