 People / 1244
Re: Heck yeah, liscense!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 03:43:45 GMT

In lugnet.people, Greg Majewski writes:
I just got my driver's liscense and I'm so happy.. I'd never driven in snow
or ice before tonight, and it just so happened that it poured down snow for
the first time this winter... and it also happened to be the day of my
test.. fun. I am happy.

Greg "Everything is catching, yes, everything is catching on fire." Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/citrusx__/q.html

Lucky fiend...
I still haven't gotten mine and I'm getting very impatient.  I need my
freedom to buy Lego wherever I want and to go to the Lego outlet store in
Virginia on a daily basis!

Now wasn't that a pleasant rant?

-Nick