 People / 1165
Re: LUGNET Memberships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 23:13:41 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
news:G1EAr4.F49@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.people, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
If I send an extra $10, can I get a new packet of LUGNET membership • stuff,
most importantly my password?

Have you forgotten your password?  If so, write me an email from your • primary
address and I can now ask the server to generate a new one for you and • send
it directly to you via e-mail.  You could think of it as a temporary new • one
which you could use to sign in and change something you are less likely to
forget or lose, if you prefer.

Oh, hi Todd. I should have checked this NG before emailing you...

Anyway, I emailed you about <thinking> 5 (?) days ago regarding my password,
but I'm now not sure what you mean by primary email... The email address I
initially used when joining lugnet? Because that one is obsolete - I have
yet to change it on my information-thingy-page. Confusion, oh the confusion.

Cordially,
        DBR

--
"To infinity and beyond!"