 People / 1138
  Re: I'm a Dad!

In lugnet.people, James Brown writes: <snip> ...apparantly, I'm also an addict. (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: I'm a Dad!

(...) And we know you displaced some LEGO to free up that Rubbermaid tub for the baby! Congratulations, BTW! Maggie C. (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: I'm a Dad!

(...) Cute! I'll bet she won't fit in there for very long, though! Are you counting the days until you can get some Duplo for her? Oh, wait, maybe that's *not* a Lego tub you've got her in. :-) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: I'm a Dad!

(...) My, James, your baby sure gets the sophisticated sleeping arrangements. Ours slept in a cardboard apple box for the first few weeks! Congratulations! Kevin ---...--- Personal Lego Web page: (URL) Park: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits & Custom (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)