 People / 1115
    Re: LUGNET Memberships —Geoffrey Hyde
   Todd - an interesting but minor question to these thread links - if I wanted the thread unraveled all the way back to it's source post, how would I do that? Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)

   (...) When you're viewing an article at the website (such as through one of the links as shown above), scroll down to the bottom of the page and click one of the "Entire Thread on One Page" links. You can see the thread in nested thread form or in (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)