 People / 1105
  Space mining colony

(...) Still on the back burner. (URL) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Space mining colony

(...) whatever you'd qualify them as that I've seen look ultra-sweet. But I'm hardly one to talk about low model output. I have at least three things I want to build in my head. Wait. I mean, I have at least three models in my head that I want to (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.people)