 People / 1102
  Re: LUGNET Memberships

(...) Huh? Ther is only one thing I can think of that has a nine month completion cycle, and it doesn't have a thing to do with passwords. Could you elaborate? KL (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET Memberships

(...) LOL, no not that. :) --Todd (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET Memberships

(...) Maybe Todd will finally unveil his gigantic space minifig colony. He's been promising it since '98 .... That would be something to see! I'm not laughing any more :-O - Dan (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)

  Space mining colony

(...) Still on the back burner. (URL) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Space mining colony

(...) whatever you'd qualify them as that I've seen look ultra-sweet. But I'm hardly one to talk about low model output. I have at least three things I want to build in my head. Wait. I mean, I have at least three models in my head that I want to (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.people)