 People / 1071
    Re: LUGNET Memberships —Dan Jezek
   (...) Wouldn't it be easier to e-mail the forgotten password to the e-mail address your members input upon registration? That e-mail could be intercepted but I don't think a lot of people would go into that kind of trouble to be able to look at (...) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: LUGNET Memberships —Todd Lehman
   (...) I started doing that about 2 weeks ago. It generates a password, sends an email with that password, then stores the encrypted password. The membership packet then contains a backup password. In the case of older members, or if someone deleted (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)