 People / 1064
Re: LUGNET Memberships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 16:52:22 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
In lugnet.announce, Todd Lehman writes:

I'm happy to announce that formal LUGNET memberships are now available.  :)

So we set it up that you pay what you think is fair, based on what the value
of LUGNET is to you, with the minimum being 10 dollars (U.S.) for lifetime
membership, leaving anything else up to you.

If I send an extra $10, can I get a new packet of LUGNET membership stuff, • most
importantly my password?

Chris