 People / 1061
Re: The BIG move (again!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 00:55:03 GMT

On behalf of all So. Cal. AFOLs-'Welcome Back!'

On behalf of LUGOLA- we hope to see you when you get here.

In lugnet.people, Aaron West writes:
Well folk, I thought I would be in Tennessee for a looong time, but sometimes
what you think will happen does not go that way.  I will be returning to
Southern California by Halloween of this year.  Good news is that I have a
house already, my honest thanks go out to my Grandmother who left it to me,
and there is a large hobby shop in the back of the lot that used to be my
Grandfather's train room (insulated and air-conditioned!).  My wife will be
happy to finally get my fourteen tons of LEGO out of the house and still know
where I am (snicker!).  Now comes the fun, packing.  I get paranoid that I
will lose something or the truck-driver will lose/steal/crash my stuff when we
move.  It's just best not to think about it (cold-sweat...).  At least my home
will have a decent sized place where I can finally build my LEGO plans to full
scale with no cat-attacks, doggy drool, or ,"Aaron, get that off my
dresser!".  When I'm all moved I can go back to sorting and building...
And get year-round passes to LEGOLAND.