 People / 1059
1058  |  1060
Subject:
A good deed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 15:19:05 GMT

Folks:
I posted a "parts wanted" message the other day in .buy-sell-trade. It
was for some dinky space parts that I needed to complete two Classic
Space models I'm going to sell on ebay. I got all three parts I needed
from Roger Rothaar, free of charge. His request was that I do the same
for someone else some day.

So this is a big public thanks to Roger. I don't believe he is a member
of Lugnet yet but if you have any dealings with him I can give you a
very positive recommendation.

SteveC
http://www.widomaker.com/~litehous/Pirate/index.html