 People / 1023
    Re: The worlds newest Lego Fan —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Well I can tell someone is tierd. Either Ryan was born on Thursday or her real birthday is September 1st ;-). Congrats! (...) Yup won't be long now. Getting pretty excited but trying to get one big NELUG project completed before the baby (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.people)

        Re: The worlds newest Lego Fan —James Brown
   (...) real (...) :) I know exactly how you feel - Here I am hoping our baby's late, because it's due on the NALUG train show! (Sept 24) Congrats, Dan. James (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.people)