 People / 1021
  The worlds newest Lego Fan

OK, well maybe she isn't a Lego fan yet, but you all know that I'll try my best to get her into Lego. So without further adieu, It is my pleasure to announce the birth of my second child, Ryan Alexandra Moquin, yes, she's a she!! She was born Friday (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: The worlds newest Lego Fan

(...) Congratulations, Dan and family!! --Todd (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: The worlds newest Lego Fan

(...) Well I can tell someone is tierd. Either Ryan was born on Thursday or her real birthday is September 1st ;-). Congrats! (...) Yup won't be long now. Getting pretty excited but trying to get one big NELUG project completed before the baby (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: The worlds newest Lego Fan

(...) real (...) :) I know exactly how you feel - Here I am hoping our baby's late, because it's due on the NALUG train show! (Sept 24) Congrats, Dan. James (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: The worlds newest Lego Fan

(...) Congrats, Dan! Give my best wishes to your wife and Ryan! Take care, -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.people)

  (canceled)