 People / 1019
1018  |  1020
Subject:
Wired News Article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.people, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 12:48:11 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Despite the misuse of the word 'Legos' and him misstating some of my
numbers, there is a fairly good article about LEGO (and LUGNET) at:

http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,38547,00.html

enjoy

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)