 Parts / Modification / 77
76  |  78
Subject:
New Bit...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 04:22:12 GMT

...Gotta love it! ;-)

Mark

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: New Bit...

(...) I think my favorite Dremel bit is (URL) one (they've also got a similar (URL) that's diamond-coated). I got sick of regular cutoff wheels because of how fragile they are (at least the stone ones, though the fiber-reinforced ones are okay), and (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)
  Re: New Bit...