 Parts / Modification / 325
    Town motorcycle extreme mod —Rob Hendrix
   In case you missed it while browsing my ever-changing website, I've decided to post it here for comments and suggestions: New style town motorcycle complete with 1 steady headlight a 4 flashing emergency lights. All with an onboard microchip, ON/OFF (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Town motorcycle extreme mod —Timothy Gould
   (...) You are a scary, scary man. That is also an extremely awesome mod. Tim (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Town motorcycle extreme mod —Rob Hendrix
   (...) Thanks, but its elementary you see. It's all part of my diabolically [evil] plan to take over the minifig world! Mwaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaahaaa...aaa, a-hem... (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.town)