 Parts / Modification / 3
2  |  4
Subject:
With sincere gratitude and regret...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 17:55:06 GMT

The JarJar mutilations have ceased, although, the beatings will continue
until you are all in submission.

Special thanks go to the rollout team and especially Todd and Lar for
putting up with all the slander allegations and blackmail threats.  I'm
still holding onto those photos for future leverage.

Pleased stay tuned to this bat-channel for all upcoming and deep future
developments from Brickmodder LAbs, as well as, other up-and-coming Modites.
If you have any ideas for something you'd like to see this team of elitists
tackle, just drop us a note here.  We'll be glad to hack some brick,
especially if we have a good reason (or even no reason at all)!

To the Mod cave...

The Brickmodder
http://www.brickmodder.net