 Parts / Modification / 281
  Modded Bk/Yw Striped Tiles for Train Loco Ends

A few keen-eyed Brickshelf followers might have noticed my latest parts mod, cutting up the 1x4 black and yellow striped tiles in order to make the chevron patterns for loco ends. I used a Stanley knife, followed by a thin modelling saw to cut them (...) (18 years ago, 30-May-06, to lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)